The Promoter of BSAEI i.e. Bhawani Shanker Anangpuria Charitable Trust is the keen believer in recognizing the potentials of the students, therefore, in the inceptive year of BSAEI i.e. 2001 three scholarships were introduced namely ‘Jannayak Chaudhary Devi Lal’, Lala Shanker Lal 36Anangpuria’ & Lal Bhawani Prasad Anangpuria’. In the year 2016-17 one more scholarship namely, ‘Seth Om Prakash Gupta’ was instituted in the memory of the ‘Founder Chairman’ of the Trust & Anangpurias. All the four scholarships are meritorious scholarships and are being awarded to the BSAEI’s students who perform exceptionally well in the University Examinations.
Details of the scholarships are as follows
|Amount||Name of the Scholarship||Year of Institution||Award of honor|
|Rs.1,00,000/-||Seth Om Prakash Gupta||2016-17||To be given the student/s of BSAEI who will be awarded Gold Medal by the University|
|Rs.50,000/-||Lala Bhawani Prasad Anangpuria||2001-02||To be given to the 1st rank holder of our Institutes out of top 10 meritorious students in the University merit list of each course|
|Rs.35,000/-||Lal Shanker Lal Anangpuria||2001-02||To be given to the 2nd rank holder of our Institutes out of top 10 meritorious students in the University merit list of each course|
|Rs.25,000/-||Jannayak Chaudhary Devi Lal||2001-02||To be given to the 3rd rank holder of our Institutes out of top 10 meritorious students in the University merit list of each course|
Rules & Regulations
- The above Scholarships are for Undergraduate courses only
- The time of award of Scholarships shall be the University examination system of the respective courses i.e. semester or year.
- In case of a tie between the students, all eligible students shall be awarded scholarship.
- At any stage before awarding the scholarship if it is found that the eligible student has indulged in any nefarious activity then his/her scholarship shall stand canceled and the said scholarship will be awarded to next eligible student.
- Besides the specified necessary academics achievements, 75% of attendance in a semester/ year is mandatory for the award of scholarship
- Grant of the scholarship shall be for an academic semester/year only and it cannot be claimed for the subsequent years of the course.