‘Bachelor of Business Administration’ is the course that inculcates the entrepreneurship skill in the students by providing basic understanding about management education and training them in communication skills, quantitative reasoning, and business analysis skills. During the process of study, students gain knowledge of business practices and processes, understand the role of economics in the world marketplace, and acquire an awareness of global business issues.
Over the period of time with the merger of economies the outlook of the business functions & Business environment have changed considerably and now it has become the interrelated well-organized structure of various departments such as marketing, finance, Human Resource, strategic planning & innovation, Supply Chain & Logistic Management. This resulted in mushrooming of the demand of community having knowledge of different functional areas of business environment, therefore, this course has now become one of the lucrative course for better career options.
By Study this course one gets the adequate knowledge about:
- Business Mathematics, Business Statistics, Business Economics (both micro & macro level), Business Communication, Presentation Skills & Personality development.
- Fundamental of Management,
- Marketing Management,
- Human Resource Management, Human Rights & Values
- Capital Market, Business Law, Company Law, Income Tax, Consumer Protection
- Introduction to Information Technology, Computer Networking & Internet, Cyber Security, E-commerce
- Cost & Management Accounting, Financial Management, Production & Material Management,
- Business Research Methodology, Data Base Management System, System Analysis & Design
- Indian Business Environment, Fundamental of International Business