To read and aptly understand the policies of admission & leaving the course, add-on facilities and other general rules & regulations of our Institutes.
To be ensured that your ward:-
• Come to Institute regularly and attain a minimum of 75% attendance in every subject.
• Regularly and sincerely attends the lectures, seminars, workshops etc.
• Appears in internal and external examinations
• Mark his/her representation in all the events organized by the Institute
• Check the notice board /A.I.S. regularly.
Regular check over the academic and personal track records of your ward through AIS.
Payment of the Institute’s course fee/ changes on the scheduled time.
Settle the Institute account in case you migrate your ward or your ward left the course midway before the completion of its duration.
Update themselves with your ward’s performance by regular interaction with the class counselor:-
• Attend the parent-teacher meeting and may visit the Institute when it is summoned by the Institute’s officials.
• Timely intimation to the Academic department for any change in address and telephone numbers, e-mail IDs etc.
• Ananpurias are a Ragging free and disciplined campus and we have zero tolerance for ragging activities and breach of Institute discipline. Therefore, you have to make sure that your ward maintains the decorum and socially accepted standard of morality at the Institute.
•Bear with the Institutes’ disciplinary decisions in case your ward found guilty in participating in any agitation, nefarious activities, casteism, communalism, the practice of untouchability, any offense of cognizable nature, any unacceptable gestures or violation of rules & regulations.