‘Mechanical Engineering’ is an apt course to study for those how are passionate about machines and its functionalities. Isn’t amazing that the human curiosity and great work of the scientists have created a comprehensive mechanical system with the application of simple principles of physics and material science.
This branch of engineering is the one of the oldest and the broadest one. It emerged in the ancient and medieval society, but it got its pace in 19th century with the industrial revolution, an era of the invention of big machines and engines. Since then it has been continually evolving to incorporate the advancement, and now it has reached to the developments in areas of composites, mechatronics, and nanotechnology, hence has crafted lots of scope for the mechanical engineers.
By study this course one gets the adequate knowledge about:
- Basic of making of machine part by skilling in pattern & carpentry, welding, fitting, forging, foundry grinding, milling with CNC machine.
- Material Sciences which is a study of different materials and its strength.
- Dynamics of machines such as fluid machines, kinematic of machines, refrigeration & air conditioning, automobile engineering, I.C. Engines and Gas turbines
- Thermodynamic such as fluid mechanics, Heat transfer, and steam& power generation
- Structure analysis which is the study of various theorems to calculate slope and deflection in beams and displacement etc.
- Computer Aided Machines Designs.