Since its inception in 2001, B. S. Ananagpuria Educational Institutes has thrived in achieving its goal i.e. to carve scholars. The Institute strongly believes in recognizing true talent and honoring them which also helps to create a healthy competition amongst the students and acts as a foundation of encouragement for other students as well. Therefore in order to facilitate the meritorious students, the following scholarships are offered via its promoting body “Bhawani Shanker Anangpuria Charitable Trust”.
In the Memory of
|Rs. 1,00,000/-||Seth Om Prakash Gupta||To be awarded to the students of our Institutes who get a gold medal in the University.|
|Rs. 50,000/-||Lala Bhawani Prasad Anangpuria||To be awarded to the 1st rank holder of our Institutes out of top 10 meritorious students in the University merit list of each course.|
|Rs. 35,000/-||Lala Shanker Lal Anangpuria||To be awarded to the 2nd rank holder of our Institutes out of top 10 meritorious students in the University merit list of each course.|
|Rs. 25,000/-||Jannayak Chaudhary Devi Lal||To be awarded to the 3rd rank holder of our Institutes out of top 10 meritorious students in the University merit list of each course.|
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The Scholarship shall be given to the students of undergraduate courses only except B.Ed. course.
- The Scholarship shall be given on the basis of examination procedure of the respective course i.e. whether its semester-vise or year vise.
- If at any stage, it was found that a student has indulged in any undesirable activities, Scholarship shall be stand canceled and the very next eligible candidate shall be awarded the scholarship.
- In the case of a tie between the students, all eligible students shall be awarded scholarships.
- It is mandatory to attain 75% attendance in a semester/ year for the grant of scholarship.
- Grant of the scholarship shall be for an academic semester/ year only and it cannot be followed by the subsequent years of the course.