The eligible candidate shall apply only by filling up the prescribed Application Form which can be obtained from the Institute on payment of Rs. 1500/-
- Application should be filled neatly in capital letters and only with blue ink pen.
- All the information furnished must be brief and precise.
- Application, incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected.
- Any false information submitted by the applicant shall lead to strict disciplinary action and/or cancellation of his/ her admission.
- Only those applicants who meet the eligibility conditions prescribed by the competent authorities shall apply.
- Applicant having supplementary, reappear, result being RLA or over age, etc. may only apply at their own risk and responsibility.
- All the admissions are provisional (admission/ seat allotted is subject to the confirmation by the concerned affiliated University/ Board).
- Timely submitted written request by the applicant to the Principal/ Registrar of the Institute shall only be considered except for cancellation of admission against management quota and/or left out seat which shall not be entertained in any circumstances at any hour.
- Applicant must remain in touch with the Institute and also see notice board, website and A.I.S. regularly for all the related information. No individual intimation shall be sent.
- Applicant/ Guardian must be fully conversant with the fee/ charges before seeking admission as there is no provision of concessions/ discounts/ part payments or late payments.
- Result downloaded from internet of the qualifying examination shall not be entertained.
- Xerox copies/ Photocopies of the documents must be legible and duly attested by the gazetted officer.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
1. Photocopy of Admit Card of Entrance Examination.
2. Photocopy of Rank Card of Entrance Examination.
3. Photocopy of Character Certificate from the Institute last attended
4. Photocopy of Migration Certificate.
5. Photocopy of Medical Fitness Certificate in the prescribed format by a govt. doctor.
6. Photocopy of Certificate of being a resident of Haryana.
7. Photocopy of Caste category Certificate issued by the State Haryana for reserved category
8. Photocopy of Matric Certificate as age proof.
9. Photocopy of 10 + 2 examination Marks Sheet & Certificate.
10. Photocopy of Diploma Certificate & Marks Sheet.
11. Photocopy of Graduation Marks Sheet & Certificate (if any).
12. Photocopy of Post-Graduation Marks Sheet & Certificate (if any).
13. Photocopy of Aadhar card.
14. Photocopy of passport (NRI candidates).
15. Five latest colored passport size photographs.
AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION/ INSTITUTE LEVEL COUNSELING:
- One complete set of above mentioned documents [S.No. 1 to 15] in the same order is to be enclosed with the application itself.
AT THE TIME OF REPORTING/ ADMISSION:
- Two complete additional sets of the above mentioned documents [S.No. 1 to 14] (arranged in the same order) are required.
- Physically present applicant along with his/her complete set of original documents [S.No. 1 to 14] for the verification purpose shall only be entertained.
- Applicant’s Character Certificate, Migration Certificate and Medical Fitness Certificate shall be kept by the Institute in original.
- In the specific case(s), apart from the submitted enclosures, additional supporting documents related to the applicant can be asked for by giving reasonable time.
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION
- All the prescribed fee/ charges are required to be deposited on the spot for the confirmation of Admission.
- If the applicant fails to submit the documentary proof of his/ her eligibility at the time of admission or before the last cut off date of admission, the amount so deposited by him/ her shall be forfeited.
- If the desired course/ stream is not offered to the applicant (in case of provisional admission) by the institute due to the policy matter, the amount so deposited by him/ her is refundable.
- In case of provisional admission, an applicant denies the admission in the applied course/ stream offered by the institute, the amount so deposited by him/ her shall be forfeited.
- If any outstanding dues are not cleared within the stipulated period, the admission shall stand cancelled (may the circumstances be any) and there shall be no claim for any amount deposited against the same.
- In case of repetition of any semester/ year because of detention due to short of attendance or on other ground(s), the student shall have to pay the prescribed fee/ charges.
- In case of reinstatement/ readmission of a student following his/ her suspension/ rustication, the attendance for this period of absence shall not be compensated.
Note:The fee is charged collectively for providing teaching and other related facilities. In case, any student does not avail any facility being rendered by the Institute deliberately, it does not give him/her any right to claim the refund of fee or refuse to clear the arrear, if any for not availing any facility.
- Add-on facilities such as Bus, Hostel, etc. are on annual contractual basis. Applicant/ Guardian must satisfy themselves before opting for these facilities as the charges are neither refundable nor adjustable whether the facility is availed or not.
- Discontinuation of add-on facilities by a student in the mid of the session does not justify the claim to refund the amount or adjust the amount towards Institute fee or to any other facility.
- Hostel menu should be checked by the Applicant/ Guardian before availing the hostel facility as the same is uniform for all the inmates.
- In case of a student debarred from availing the hostel/ bus facility on any ground, the charges deposited by him/ her shall stand forfeited.
- Before furnishing the details, signing and submitting the application, applicant as well as his/her guardian must read all the important instructions, mandatory rules and regulations, oath to be taken by them and declaration to be made.
- A minor is not eligible to become a guardian hence must not sign the application.
- All disputes pertaining to admission, academic activities, etc. shall fall within the jurisdiction of District Courts, Faridabad, Haryana.
- After the cut-off date of registration, merit List will be prepared on the basis of merit criterion or as decided by the Institute itself.