ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Department is a center of excellence offering quality education that ensures a niche for its students in the corporate world.
Learning at the B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Technology and Management has a pragmatic approach with a clear business focus, valuing individual vision, intellectual discipline, and a sense of teamwork. A research-oriented faculty pool, high level of corporate input through guest lectures and workshops, innovative pedagogical methods enable students to maintain their edge.
The BBA learning goals specify the intellectual and behavioral competencies that graduates should possess and that provide a foundation for their future professional and personal development and success. Learning goals are general statements, so a number of measurable learning objectives are also established for each goal. “Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not by attributes”.
- Certification in Digital Marketing
- Certification in Banking & Financial Services
MBA is not an end itself, but a means to an end. This course is designed to give students the ability to develop their career to its fullest potential. The education in management will combine theory and practice so that students will be prepared for a business career today and in the future.
Specialization offered (Dual Specialization)
- HUMAN RESOURCE
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
NO. OF PASS OUT BATCHES
|Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)||
A Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of three year duration or Postgraduate degree in any discipline with atleast 50% marks (47.5% in case of SC/ST Candidates) in aggregate from a recognized University or an examination recognized by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto OR Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India/Institute of Company Secretaries of India [OR as may be amended by the competent authority.]
Total Fees: Rs.1,50,000/- *
* Subject to approval by the competent authority.
- MBA is considered as an attractive career option as after pursuing this course, the demand of a student in the industry goes up. It is a course that makes a student ready for a managerial role in different fields.
- The objective of this course is to frame business problems in appropriate teaching and learning environment by continually examining and training students in emerging technologies every year. The students will be placed in the role of key decision makers and asked to address questions related to the creation or reinforcement of competitive advantage.
Apart from the university curriculum, this professional course emphasis on nurturing the soft skills such as effective communication, creativity, teamwork, decision-making, corporate etiquette etc. by conducting the following activities.
REGULAR PRESENTATION SESSIONS
These sessions are provided to build morale, shared skill set, professionalism, to make them learn team building and to represent as an industry leader.
Main motto of Seminars to give intensive exposure to a topic through presentations and discussions led by multiple experts
Industrial visit is mandatory to bridge the gap in the academic curriculum and in the industry. This will help the students develop skills and competencies they require to become employable.
YAKULT, MOTHER DAIRY, PARLE G, NATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE etc.
Summer industrial training provides an opportunity for students to apply theoretical knowledge acquired in the classroom with practical application of knowledge required to perform a task.
The aim of Personality development programs is the over-all shine that is brought about in a person’s personality after undergoing personality development. The over-all demeanor of a person is more vibrant, it develops elements of many traits, that form a charming whole and there is a sharpening of personality for the better.
We at BSAITM believe in going beyond our books. The Management Department undertakes a multitude of varied activities to ensure all-round development of the students. These activities are integrated with everyday learning to make real-time learning a way of life at the department.
Regular Activities at the Department
|Business Quiz||Live Projects|
|Team Building Games||Grooming Activities|
|Leadership Activities||Case Studies|
|Role Play||Communication Games|
|Cultural Programmes||Creating Job Descriptions|
|Industry Visits||Guest Lectures|
Beyond Campus ProjectsSummer Training-The students undertake internships during their summer vacation. This enables them to correlate their learning with reality. This also provides them an exposure to the operations and work culture of organizations.
All learning, activities and the craving for fun culminate in our annual festival. The MANIFEST-VARCHASVA… is held jointly for the MBA and BBA students. The fest encompasses management games, quizzes, games that trigger our intellect, fun games, singing, dancing, and Street Plays. This event is planned by teachers in conjunction with students and willingly executed by both teams.
- Student: Teacher ratio– In keeping with the philosophy of the Institute a very healthy Student: Teacher ratio is maintained at the Department of Management. Our batch size is 30 students. This enables the trainers to interact with each student.
- Counselors- Small groups of students are attached to a teacher who acts as their friend, philosopher, and guide. The counselor works with each student in the group to overcome their weaknesses and reinforce their strengths.
- Young and energetic Teachers– The team at the MBA Department adopts Zeal as their mantra, and tirelessly work with students to ensure that they emerge as leaders.