- Students will be exposed to various computer science applications in the due duration of their course.
- Students will explore the different fields of software engineering that includes designing, developing, documenting and testing the software using varied techniques.
- The course will help the students to learn the basic concepts of computer networking through which the students will gain mastery in various online activities in the current digital era.
- The students will be given an aura of the industrial domain by having projects and industrial training as one of the important parts of the curriculum of their course.
- “A job worth doing is worth doing together”, so students will be trained to solve problems working with multidimensional students to learn something new.
The Computer Science program helps the students to attain and achieve various goals that include:
- An ability to analyze the local and global influences of computing parameters informed by the contextual knowledge to access health safety and cultural issues.
- An ability to utilize ethical principles and contravene to professional responsibility of the engineering practice.
- An ability to function as multidisciplinary teams to accomplish a common goal.
- An ability to scrutinize a problem and diagnose and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to scrutinize and decode the data.
NO. OF PASSOUT BATCHES
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
ADMISSION TO 1st YEAR (1st SEMESTER)
|A Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry/ Bio-Technology /Computer Science /Biology by securing at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of SC /ST candidates) in aggregate from a recognized Board/ University [OR as may be amended by the competent authority.]
- 25% management seats shall be filled by the Institute itself through on campus counseling on the basis of the prescribed criteria.
- 75% of the seats shall be filled on the basis of the inter-se-merit of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE- Main) through online off-campus counselling by HSTES/ NIC [OR as may be amended by the competent authority.]
LATERAL ENTRY TO 2nd YEAR (3rd SEMESTER)
A Candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology course of a duration of 3 years or more from Board of Technical Education Haryana or B.Sc. from a recognized University as defined by UGC or its equivalent examination with at least 45% marks (42.75% in the case of SC candidates) in aggregate of all semesters in any of the branch of Engineering. [OR as may be amended by HSTES/ competent authority.]
- 25% management seats shall be filled by the Institute itself through on campus counseling on the basis of the prescribed criteria.
- 75% of the seats shall be filled on the basis of the inter-se-merit of O.L.E.T. (LEET Engg.) (Conducted by HSTES/NIC) through on line off-campus counselling by HSTES/NIC. [OR as may be amended by HSTES/ competent authority.]
Total Fees: Rs.1,35,000/- (per annum) *
- 1st Installment= Rs.45,000/-
- 2nd Installment= Rs.40,000/-
- 3rd Installment= Rs.30,000/-
- 4th Installment= Rs.20,000/-
* Subject to approval by the competent authority.
- International Conference (BSACon’15): An International conference BSACon’15 was organized to bring eminent academicians, engineers, research scholars, and industrialists on a common platform where they deliberate, discuss, explore the potential of innovative research in thrust areas of computer science and information technology.
View Snapshots from International Conference
- WHEEBOX employability skill test (WEST): The students are able to assess their talent against the best talents in the country. Our institution pursues them to join the competitive world to look for their current skillset. For this, the students are made a part of a test given by WHEEBOX.
WHEEBOX is a hybrid efficiency exam box in India that helps the entrepreneur, government and academic Institutions globally to measure the talent. Wheebox publishes India Skills Report in association with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Association of Indian Universities (AIU), LinkedIn, People Strong, United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- A Visit to AICTE: As we know, the initiative taken by our government for putting a torch on the technologies for the students by world’s largest digital national initiative “SMART INDIA HACKATHON 2017”. Our students were a part of ‘live broadcast’,/interactive session of ‘SMART INDIA HACKATHON, 2017’ by Shri Prakash Javadekar, hon’ble Union Minister for Human Resource Development, Government of India on 18th January, 20l7 at 2.30 pm from the auditorium of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
View Snapshots of AICTE Visit
- SQL Live training: Database being an important component of the modern computing environment, our institution tries to make the students aware of the present modes of a database by giving some interactive lectures and industry standard problems to face the competitive world by different means. The institution took an initiative and arranging a Live Session for SQL organized by AICTE. Being a part of “Smart India Hackathon” helped our students in various ways. The event included the following subevents.
- A total of 17 Facebook lives talks held regarding Smart India Hackathon 2017.
- A total of 26 Workshops held to encourage students in every corner of India.
- Massive Online Training Sessions. (https://www.mygov.in/home.talk) underway to train the participants to code the very best at the Grand Finale.
View Snapshots of SQL Live Training
Grand Finale “SMART INDIA HACKATHON-2017”: It is a matter of pride to note that India’s technology talent has made its mark on the world map and has produced innovative solutions for solving complex problems. For the first time, this amazing human resource potential is being harnessed at such a massive scale to add velocity to India’s development. It’s a pleasure to be a part of such an event where our students stood ahead and were selected for the Grand Finale of this event.
View Snapshots of Grand Finale-HACKATHON
The laboratories are fully equipped with latest software’s and tools, which caters to the need of undergraduate & postgraduate students and has an experienced technical staff. The various labs and workshops encompass the vital aspects of Computer Science and Engineering.
Fundamentals of computers and programming in C lab (FCPC lab)Object Oriented Programming using C++ lab (OOP lab)Database Management Systems Lab (DBMS Lab)Multimedia Lab (MMT lab)Intelligent Systems Lab (IS Lab)Operating System Lab (OS Lab)Computer Network Lab (CN Lab)Computer Graphics Lab (CG Lab)Web Development (WD Lab)
It is a general purpose computer programming language which is widely used for developing a strong foundation for application of various software programming languages. The purpose of this lab is to introduce to students to the field of programming using C language. The students will be able to enhance their analyzing and problem-solving skills and use the same for writing programs in C.
OOP lab is an enhancement to the FCPC lab. Object-Oriented Programming is a programming paradigm that combines data and instructions for processing the data into an object that can be used within the program. Object-oriented programming provides the concepts that help to model complicated systems of the real world into manageable software solutions. In this lab, students will learn the basic concepts of OOP with C++ language such as Inheritance, constructors, templates etc.
A database management systems lab (DBMS) is a computer software application that interacts with the user, other applications, and the databases itself to capture and analyze data. A general-purpose DBMS is designed to allow the definition, creation, querying, update and administration of databases. The objective of this lab is to develop the ability to design, implement and manipulate databases as well as to build Database management systems. It helps the students to learn how to manage databases using SQL server and Oracle 9i, 10g.
Multimedia lab includes a combination of text, audio, animation, video and interactivity content forms. Currently, Multimedia Software used in this lab is Flash MX 2004 MVLP with Media.
The intelligent system is a branch of artificial intelligence deals with how the intelligence incorporation in the machines. The labs include the conceptualization for game playing, common sense reasoning, robotics etc.,
OS being the heart of computers and it includes the basic of how the computers are made alive. It also includes the UNIX concepts for making the students aware of how operating systems are used for various applications.
In this lab, the students will get a hand on training regarding the design, modeling, troubleshooting and working with computer network architecture. They will perform various experiments in a simulated environment of network architecture created using CISCO Packet Tracer. With this, the students will get an opportunity to get a feel of concepts that are used by TCP Protocols on the internet.
This lab helps for rendering pictures on computers. The students will use the programs for the computer graphics applications working with the graphical and pictorial form of data.
This lab deals with the working of web applications where students will get a thorough knowledge of web designing and development. It includes working with HTML, CSS, and JAVA.
As a holistically run organization, the B.S.A.E.I. support its faculty in maintaining their edge. The Management is always enthusiastic to encourage, extend financial help and support the faculty of the department, who are interested in adding to their qualifications along with their teaching assignments.
Some of the publications are:
- ”A Power Efficient Cluster Head Routing Protocol for Mobile Adhoc Network”, Pawan, Rajendra.K. Sharma, A.K.Sharma, International Journal of Computer Academic Research (IJCAR), Volume 4 June 2015, ISSN 2305-9184, pp. 119-131
- “A New Approach for Power Aware Routing for Mobile Adhoc Network ”, Pawan, Rajendra .K.Sharma, American International Journal of Research in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, 2015, ISSN 2328-3491, pp. 31-36
- ”An Efficient Power Aware Routing Protocol for Mobile Adhoc Network using Cluster Head”, Pawan, Rajendra.K.Sharma, A.K.Sharma, International Conference on” Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, 16th -18th March 2016, INDIACOM New Delhi.
- ” Genetic Algorithm Based Routing Protocol for Energy-Efficient Routing for Manet”, Pawan, Rajendra .K.Sharma, A.K.Sharma, International Conference on “ Recent Trends in Computer and Information Technology Research “, 25th -26th September2016, BSAITM, Faridabad, Haryana(INDIA)
- “G-AODV: A Novel Approach to Improve AODV by using a genetic algorithm in VANET,” Bhawna Wadhwa, Chanchal Garg IJIRCCE Vol. 4, Issue 6 (ISSN: 2320-9801), JUNE 2016.
- “Performance Analysis of V-AODV Routine protocol for Intelligent Transportation System,” Bhawna Wadhwa, Chanchal Garg IJIRCCE Vol. 4, Issue 4 (ISSN: 2320-9801), APRIL 2016.
- “A Detailed Survey of Vehicular Ad hoc Networks Routing Protocols,” Bhawna Wadhwa, Chanchal Garg IJSETR Vol. 5, Issue 6 (ISSN: 2278-7798), JUNE 2016”. Bhawna Wadhwa, Chanchal Garg IJSETR Vol. 5, Issue 6 (ISSN: 2278-7798), JUNE 2016.
- “An Efficient Approach for Routing in Mobile Adhoc Network”, Geetanjali Gandhi, Nisha Bhadana, IJIRCCE Vol. 4 Issue 6 (ISSN:2320-9801)June 2016.
- “An Efficient Approach for Routing in Mobile Adhoc Network(A Review Paper),” Geetanjali Gandhi, Nisha Bhadana, IJIRCCE Vol. 4 Issue 4 (ISSN:2320-9801)April 2016.
- “Study of Crawlers and Indexing Techniques in Hidden Web”, Geetanjali Gandhi, Sweety Mangla, IJCSMC Vol. 4 Issue 4(ISSN: 2320-088X) April 2015.
- “Dual Steganography Technique using Status LSB & DWT algorithm”. Deepkiran Munjal, Manisha Mittal IJIRCCE Vol 4, Issue 6 ( ISSN (Online) : 2320-9801, ISSN (Print) : 2320-9798) June 2016.
- “Comprehensive survey on Voice over Internet Protocol(VOIP) ” Triple Raheja, Deepkiran Munjal IJARCET Vol 4, Issue 4 (ISSN: 2278-1323) April 2015.
- “A Review paper of Dual Steganography Technique using status LSB & DWT” Deepkiran Munjal, Manisha Mittal IJCSET Vol 7, Issue 5 (ISSN: 2229-3345) May 2016.
- “A Review of Ontology-based Focused Crawling Approaches,” Risha Gaur, Dilip Kumar Sharma, ICSCTET, (ISBN:978-1-4673-9120-7), August 2014.
- “Focused Crawling with Ontology using semi-automatic tagging for relevancy,” Risha Gaur, Dilip Kumar Sharma, IC3, (ISBN: 978-1-4799-5173-4) August 2014.
- “A Review on Enhancing the security of the Link State Protocol in MANET using Cryptography,”Charu Kathuria, IJIRCCE, Vol. 4, Issue 6 (ISSN: 2320-9801), JUNE 2016.
- “Review and Analysis of Hashing Techniques,”Sangeeta Raheja IJARCSSE, Vol 4, Issue 5, May 2014.
- “Comparative Study of Hashing Algorithms using Cryptographic Steganography using Audio files,” Sangeeta Raheja IJARCSSE, Vol 4, Issue 5, May 2014.
- ”Secure key Predistribution and Mutual Node Authentication Protocol in WSN using ECC” IJCA, March 2014.
- “Introduction to Intrusion Detection System: Review” to be published in our International Journal – International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research”, May 2015 edition.
- “A Study on Fast Intra Prediction Mode Decision Algorithms in HEVC”, IJIRCCE 2016.
- “Electronic seal stamping based on Group Signature” in International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Girija Srikanth, Volume 8, Issue 3, No 1, May 2011.
- “Diffie-Hellman algorithm and anonymous micropayments authentication in mobile data network”, Girija Srikanth, in International Organization for Scientific Research, Volume 15, Issue 1, No 4, Nov 2013.
- “Fast Offline Signature verification using QR code on printed cheques-A review”, Girija Srikanth, in an International journal for Advance Research in Engineering and Technology, Volume 2, Issue 3, March 2014.
- Girija Srikanth presented a paper “Enhancing Authentication on RFID tags for Anti-counterfeiting using CA” in ICDATPM, Lingaya’s University, Faridabad.
- “Query based Duplicate Data detection on WWW”, Ranjan Gupta, A.K.sharma, Neelam Duhan, Neha Aggarwal, International Journal in computer science & Engineering (IJCSE) Vol. 02, No. 04, 2010, 1395-1400.
- Article: “Comparative Study on Semantic Search Engines”, Ranjana Jain, Neelam Duhan and A K Sharma International Journal of Computer Applications 131(14):4-11, December 2015. Published by Foundation of Computer Science (FCS), NY, USA.
- “Developing Human Family Tree using SWRL Rules”, Ranjana Jain, Dr. Neelam Duhan, Dr. A.K.Sharma, Proceedings of the 10th INDIACom; INDIACom-2016; IEEE Conference ID: 37465 2016 3rd International Conference on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, 16th – 18th March 2016.
- “Analysis of Web search Engine Query Log”, Ranjan Gupta, Neha Aggarwal,” National Conference on Emerging trend in information technology & Communication systems organized by BSAITM, Faridabad, august 2010.
- ”Sequential pattern mining Algorithms: A Survey”, Ranjan Gupta, Neh