Code of Conduct
Students must maintain discipline, both inside and outside the campus. Violation of any of the following rules in any form shall attract disciplinary action and may result in termination of the student’s admission.
- Ragging within or outside the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Students are strictly prohibited from participating in any activities which will disturb the classes and/or cause threat to the peaceful atmosphere of the campus.
- Disruption of teaching, administration, seminars, class room discussions and other activities of the Institutes is prohibited.
- Forgery, alteration or misuse of the Institute’s documents, records or letterheads etc. is strictly prohibited.
- Disfiguring/ damaging/ destroying/ pilferage the institute property is strictly prohibited.
- It is prohibited to organize or attend meetings other than the official ones which are specifically permitted by the Principal.
- Cheating/copying in sessional / university examination is not allowed.
- Negligence towards studies and irregular attendance & unauthorized absence from the classes are not allowed.
- Students must observe all safety measures and discipline in hostel, playgrounds, etc.
- All expressions or activities which are immoral, anti-social, communal and anti-national are strictly prohibited in the campus.
- No student shall get involved in any political activities inside campus.
- Smoking/chewing tobacco, spitting and consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited in campus including hostel building.
- Students are forbidden to convene any meeting or invite any person(s) to address any meeting in the premises of the Institute without prior permission of the Principal/Director.
- Students are not allowed to form or become member of any Association, Society or Club without obtaining prior approval of the Principal/Director.
- Unauthorized travelling in the Institutes’ bus is not allowed.
- Littering is strictly prohibited. Its everyone’s duty to keep the campus neat and clean.