B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Education
ACCREDITED BY NAAC
THE INSTITUTE HAS BEEN ACCREDITED “A” GRADE BY
MAHARSHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY, ROHTAK
We, at B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Education, believe that the teachers play a significantly important role in any society as they build the foundation of a sound nation. Keeping this in view, the Trust established B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Education in the year 2004 for offering regular B.Ed. course. The Institute is affiliated to Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind, Haryana and duly approved by N.C.T.E. & Govt. of Haryana. Soon after its inception, a job oriented D.Ed. course was introduced in the year 2005, which too is approved by N.C.T.E. & Govt. of Haryana. The institute provides state-of-the-art infrastructure and learning resources that help in creating a conducive learning environment for the professional development of teacher trainees.
- To offer innovative hands-on experience to the students in order to compete with the global workforce.
- To emphasize quality and innovations in teaching.
- To further the cause of rural and marginalized so that they remain at the forefront of all development activities.
- To link students with the contemporary societal issues
- To enable students to develop communication skills and use modern information technology for school education.
- To develop research bent of mind among student-teachers in order to solve their school and daily life-related problems.
B. S. ANANGPURIA INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION (B. S. A. I. E.)
- National Council For Teacher Education, Jaipur
- Government of Haryana
- B.Ed. is affiliated to Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind, Haryana
- D.Ed. is affiliated to Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani
A candidate who has secured at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates of Haryana only & Blind / Persons with Disabilities & visually / hearing impaired candidates) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/ or in the Master’s Degree or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto, is eligible for the admission to the Programme.
Candidates who are residents of India are only eligible for the admission to the course. The minimum educational qualification for admission is that a candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks (47.5% in the case of SC/BC and differently-abled candidates) in aggregate including English as one of the five subjects from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani [OR as may be amended/ reviewed by the Competent Authority].
Digital Information to NCTE
|S. No.||Infrastructure||NCTE Requirement||Facilities Available|
|i)Land Area||3000 sq. mts.||15000 sq. mts. + Common areas (Play ground, Parking)|
|ii)Built-up Area||2000 sq. mts.||4500 sq. mts. + Common areas (Seminar Hall, administrative, canteen, dispensary)|
|3||Multipurpose Hall||1(seating capacity of 300)||1(seating capacity of 300)|
|7||Educational Technology Laboratory||1||1|
|9||Mathematics Resource Centre||1||1|
|10||Home Science Laboratory||1||1|
|12||Art and Craft Resource Centre||1||1|
|13||Health and Physical Education Resource Centre||1||1|
|15||Staff Room (Cubicles)||1||10|
|Boys Common Room||1||1|
|Girls Common Room||1||1|
|Male Staff Toilet||1||1|
|Female Staff Toilet||1||1|
|24||Open Space for Additional Accommodation||1||yes|
|28||Safeguard against Fire Hazard||—||yes|
B.S. ANANGPURIA INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION, FARIDABAD
List of B.Ed. Students Session 2015-16
|S.No.||ROLL NO.||Name of Student||Father’s Name||% in UG/PG||UG/PG|
|2||15/ED002||BIRENDRA KUMAR SINGH||FOOLCHAND SINGH||52||B.A|
|3||15/ED003||CHARU SHARMA||JAGDISH CHANDER KHARB||66||MBA|
|4||15/ED004||DIMPAL CHAUHAN||SANT RAM||51.31||M.A|
|5||15/ED005||DIPTEE GOYAL||SURENDER KUMAR GOYAL||69.27||B.COM|
|6||15/ED006||INDU BHARTI||SHIV KARAN||68.55||B.A. SKT|
|7||15/ED007||JAYA SHOME||DILIP KUMAR SHOME||85||M.Sc.|
|8||15/ED008||KAMALDEEP KAUR||MANJEET SINGH||66||B.Sc.|
|9||15/ED009||KATYAYINI SINGH||KAMAL NAYAN SINGH||56.81||M.A.|
|11||15/ED011||KRITI AGGARWAL||DEVENDER AGGARWAL||63.88||B.COM|
|12||15/ED012||MONIKA CHAUDHARY||NARENDER KUMAR||69.51||B.Sc.|
|13||15/ED013||NATASHA SHARMA||SATISH SHARMA||55.33||B.COM|
|14||15/ED014||NITIKA HANS||VED PRAKASH HANS||73.17||B.Tech|
|15||15/ED016||PRITI GOYAL||SURENDER KUMAR GOYAL||71.48||MBA|
|16||15/ED017||PRIYANKA KUMARI||SUNIL KUMAR||62.12||B.A|
|17||15/ED018||PUNIT KAUR||JOGINDER SINGH||82||BBA|
|22||15/ED023||SONAM YADAV||SHER SINGH YADAV||73.66||B.Sc.|
|23||15/ED025||SUDHA SHARMA||MAHAVIR SHARMA||72||MBA|
|24||15/ED026||SUHANI RASTOGI||ARVIND RASTOGI||71.36||MBA|
|25||15/ED027||SUMAN KUMARI||UMASHANKAR SINGH||60.75||B.A|
|26||15/ED028||SUNITA JOSHI||DAYA KISHAN SHARMA||56.6||M.A|
|27||15/ED029||TWINKLE BHATIA||SUNIL BHATIA||65.5||B.COM|
|28||15/ED030||POOJA KUMARI||NAND KISHOR SINGH||62.73||B.Sc.|
|29||15/ED031||CHANCHAL SHARMA||MAHIPAL SHARMA||69.4||MA|
|30||15/ED032||ISHA SHARMA||ANIL SHARMA||69.4||MA|
|31||15/ED033||MANALI PAHWA||PRADIP PAHWA||62.7||MA|
|32||15/ED034||MD AHRAR ALAM||MD AJAJ ALAM||61.5||MA URDU|
|33||15/ED035||PRASH PANDAY||N S PANDEY||55.73||A.M.I.E|
|34||15/ED036||SHADAB HASAN KHAN||SADIR HUSSAIN KHAN||67.68||M.Sc.|
B.S. ANANGPURIA INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION, FARIDABAD
List of D.Ed. Students Session 2015-17
|S.No.||ROLL NO.||Name of Student||Father’s Name||% in 12th|
|1||15/DD01||AANCHAL MEHTA||KAWAL MEHTA||77.80%|
|2||15/DD02||ANITA RANI||MAHESH CHAND||57%|
|3||15/DD03||BABITA VERMA||ACCHEY LAL VERMA||76.80%|
|6||15/DD06||CHANCHAL AGGARWAL||RAM AVTAR GOYAL||75.20%|
|7||15/DD07||DEEPIKA SHARMA||BHAGWAT SHARMA||73.40%|
|10||15/DD10||HARIOM SINGH||SUBHASH SINGH||73.60%|
|13||15/DD13||KAJAL LODHI||BHUPENDER KUMAR LODHI||70.20%|
|15||15/DD15||KRISHAN KUMAR||RISHI PAL||65.80%|
|16||15/DD16||LAMHI CHAUHAN||PRAMOD CHAUHAN||79.20%|
|21||15/DD22||NEETU SHARMA||JAI DEV||79.20%|
|22||15/DD23||NISHA KUMARI||HARPAL SINGH||68%|
|23||15/DD24||PARUL MITTAL||MAHESH CHAND MITTAL||78.20%|
|27||15/DD28||RACHNA KUMARI||POORAN CHAND||53.40%|
|30||15/DD31||REKHA RANI||DURGA PRASAD||61%|
|32||15/DD33||SANA RONAK||RAHIS AHMED||75.80%|
|34||15/DD35||SAPNA RANI||PAPPU CHAND||69%|
|35||15/DD37||SHIVANGI VERMA||DEVENDER VERMA||79%|
|36||15/DD39||SIMRAN ARORA||JOGINDERPAL ARORA||76.40%|
|38||15/DD41||USHA KUMARI||DANVEER SHARMA||72.80%|
|42||15/DD45||SUNITA KUMARI||KEDARNATH SHARMA||57%|
|43||15/DD46||RAJNI KUMARI||CHANDER PAL||75%|
|44||15/DD47||NEELAM CHHABRA||RAM CHAND CHHABRA||58%|
|48||15M/DD51||JYOTI NARNOLIYA||RAM KISHOR||62%|
Fee Structure for B.Ed.
THE FEE FOR B.ED. FIRST YEAR IS AS FOLLOWS:
- The fee for the first year is Rs. 48,090/-
- One time refundable Security Rs. 2000/-
* Total fee for first year is Rs. 50,090/-
* The above fee is to be paid in four installments.
Note:The fee for the second year will be decided by the State Fee Committee.
Fee Structure for D.Ed.
THE FEE FOR D.ED. FIRST YEAR IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Fee for the first year is Rs. 27,100/- (excluding actual examination fees as prescribed by the examination body). To be paid in four installments.
- One time refundable security Rs. 2000/-
*Total fee for first year is 27,100/-
*The above fee is to be paid in four installments.
Note: The second year fees of rupees 27,100/-. To be paid in four installments
Affidavit as per NCTE
Affidavit as per NCTE
QCI NCTE E-monitoring Report
Teaching staff B.Ed
Teaching staff D.Ed
Faculty Development Program
Our Faculty members frequently participate in various faculty development programs organized within and outside the college.
- Dr. Arti Koul Kachroo chaired the selection committee of PGT& TGT Teachers in KendriyaVidyalaya
- Dr. Arti Koul Kachroo presented a paper at Oxford Girls College of education, Hissar
- Ms. Nisha Rani has successfully submitted her Ph.D. Theses to Punjabi University, Patiala
- MS. Rashida Bano has submitted her Ph.D. Theses to Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Mr. Lalit Mohan Joshi has been enrolled in Ph.D. in Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Mr. Lalit Mohan Joshi successfully completed M.A. Psychology (Guidance & Counselling)
- Ms. Deepa Rani successfully completed M.A. English
- Ms. Nisha Rani completed Orientation Program at Jawahar Lal University, New Delhi
- Ms. Manjeet Yadav completed Orientation Program at JamiaMilliaIslamia, New Delhi
- Mr. Lalit Mohan Joshi participated as a Resource Person in In-service teachers’ training program for Govt. teachers organized by SCERT New Delhi
- Mr. Lalit Mohan Joshi has cleared UGC – NET (Psychology).
- Mr. Samir Kumar Upadhyay has registered for Ph.D. in Mathematics at Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan
- Ms. Manjeet Yadav has registered for Ph.D. in Education at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
Conferences and Seminars Attended / Paper Presentations
- Mr. Samir Kumar Upadhyay attended the 17th Annual International Seminar of DSPSR on “MAKE in India: The Road Ahead” as a Delegate from 3-4 January 2016
- Mr. Samir Kumar Upadhyay presented paper in NAAC Sponsored National Seminar at KIIT College of Education on “Quality Concern in Teacher Education for Quality Teaching in India “ from 16th -17th February 2016
- Mr. Samir Kumar Upadhyay and Mr. Suday Narayan Prasad attended the five days CRE Programme on “Understanding Visual Impairment with Multiple Disabilities” at Amar Rehabilitation & Research Centre, Delhi from 2-6 February 2016
- Ms. Manjeet Yadav Presented a paper on “Integration of ICT in Teacher Education” and Mr. Samir Kumar Upadhyay attended two days national seminar on Emerging Issues and Challenges in teacher education VIS-A-VIS NCTE Regulation, 2014 in MDU, Rohtak from 23rd-24th April 2016
- The Principal Dr. Arti Koul Kachroo presented the paper on the topic “Quality concern in Teacher Education from the perspective of self-finance colleges” in the conference at Bhartiyam College of Education, Faridabad on 18th December 2016
- Mr. Samir Kumar Upadhyay presented the paper on the topic “Quality Enhancement in Teacher Education in India” in the conference at Bhartiyam College of Education, Faridabad on 18th December 2016
- Mr. Suday Narayan Prasad presented the papers on the topic “Role of Digital Literacy in teacher education” in the conference at Bhartiyam College of Education, Faridabad on 18th December 2016
- Our two faculty members Mr. Samir Kumar Upadhyay and Mr. Suday Narayan Prasad attended the AISHE workshop organized by CRSU, Jind on 10th January 2017
- Mr. Suday Narayan Prasad presented a paper in National Conference entitled “Issues of equality in Education: Psychosocial perspective” organized by University of Delhi on 28th January 2017.
- Mr. Suday Narayan Prasad’s paper entitled “ Teacher Education: issues and challenges” is accepted for presentation in National Seminar organized by University of Delhi dated 10-11 March 2017
- Mr. Suday Narayan Prasad
i. Published an article entitled “Right to Education; A critical appraisal of its’s Implementation across India in National Journal, ANJTE-2016, ISSN 2454-9657.
- Mr. Samir Kumar Upadhyay
i. Published an article entitled “Quality concern in teacher education for quality teaching in India” in National Journal ANJTE-2016, ISSN 2454-9657.
- Mr. Suday Narayan Prasad contributed a chapter in a book entitled “Issues of equality in Education; Psychosocial Perspective, published by the University of Delhi (in press).
CONFERENCES FIRST NATIONAL CONFERENCE
( 16 TH MAY, 2015 )
Institute organized a national conference on theme “Reengineering Teacher Education towards a Better Tomorrow” on 16th May 2015. Eminent Academician and educationist Prof. Jangira delivered the keynote address.A number of the eminent academicians from the reputed institutions like CIE, NCERT, IGNOU, MGAHU etc. graced the conference. The delegates from different govt. and self – financed teacher – education institutes from different states like Punjab, U.P., Haryana, Delhi etc. also participated in the conference.
SECOND ICSSR SPONSORED NATIONAL CONFERENCE
( 13 TH FEB, 2016 )
BSAEI organized its second National Conference on theme “Dynamics of Life Skill Education in Contemporary Indian Society ” on 13th Feb. , 2016. The conference was sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi. Prof. P.R. Ramanujam from IGNOU delivered the keynote address. Resource persons from reputed Institutes like CIE, NCERT, MGAHV, IGNOU etc. were a part of the conference. Besides the delegates from DU, JNU, JMI and neighboring colleges from MDU participated in the conference. Prof. Rajender Pal from NCERT delivered the Valedictory address and passed on good wishes to the Director Prof. S.S. Tyagi and Principal Dr. Arti Koul Kachroo on successful organization of the event. The first issues of ‘ANNUBHOOTI: National Journal of Teacher Education’ and ‘ZENITH Newsletter’published by BSAEI were also released in the presence of distinguished guests during the Conference.
- In 2015 year the institute published National Journal of Teacher Education titled “ANNUBHOOTI: A National Journal of Teacher Education” with the ISSN No.-2454-9657”
- 2nd addition of ANNUBHOOTI: National Journal of Teacher Education (ANJTE) 2016 was released on 13th February, 2016.
Proceedings Of Conference
“Bhawani Shankar Institute of Education Alumni Association” is registered under Society Registration Act, 2012 (Haryana) and is the registered alumni body of the college.
The institution has dedicated itself to the service of the society by educating teachers and preparing professional educators for all levels. We also believe in preparing life-long learners who are able to apply their knowledge in a cross-cultural and diverse society. Apart from focusing on the teacher trainees’ personality development, intellectual development, and communication skills, etc., a month long teaching training program in the best Higher Secondary Schools of Faridabad under the guidance and supervision of well-skilled professionals is being provided to them to enhance their professional and teaching skills.
Most of our students have been recruited by reputed schools of NCR. Some of them are serving as guest teachers in Govt. schools of Faridabad.