Faculty Development Programme
“Who dares to teach must never cease to learn.” ~~ John Colton Dana
As a holistically run organization, the B.S.A.E.I. support its faculty in maintaining
their edge. The Management is always enthusiastic to encourage, extend financial
help and support the faculty of all the Institutes, who are interested in adding
to their qualifications along with their teaching assignments. The objective behind
Faculty Development Programme is to develop faculty competence to meet the challenges
of rapidly changing technological environment.
Under the faculty development programme, our four scholarly faculty have completed
their Ph.D. programme and have been awarded degree of Master of Philosophy during
the session 2011-2012. Mr. Pawan Bhadana, Ms. Jyoti Abhay and Ms. Kusum Saluja have
submitted their Ph.D. thesis in Computer Science Engg., Mathematics and Computer
Science respectively and are likely to be awarded the degree in near future. Three
of our faculty members are at advance stage to submit their Ph.D. thesis and three
more faculties are also pursuing their Ph.D. programme in their respective fields.
So far as M.Tech. Programme is concerned; our ten faculty members have passed their
M.Tech. Programme during the session 2010-2011 and twenty faculties are likely to
complete their M.Tech. programmes by the end of July 2012. One of the faculties
in MBA department has qualified NET & JRF examination and is likely to be enrolled
for Ph.D. programme in Management at M.D. University, Rohtak. All these faculty
members have been duly sponsored by the Institute.
- Asha Rani Mishra, Mahesh Singh, “Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) for Security
in wireless Sensor Network” published in International Journal of Engineering Research
and Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181, Volume.1 Issue. 3 (May-2012).
- Pawan Bhadana & Pridhi Arora have published a paper "A study of wireless network
Security protoclos :WEP, WPA, WPA2" in International Journals of Professional Development.
ISSN No. 2279-0659.
- Jasmeen Kaur & Rashmi Sehrawat have published a paper "Open Source query processor
using NLP and semantic grammars” in International Journal of Information Technology
- Ritu Khurana has published a paper “An Improvement In QOS in DSR Protocol” in International
Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Development. ISSN No. 2249-6149.
- Nidhi Raghav,'' performance analysis on differnt modulation techniques of MIMO on
multipath fading chance'' International Journal IOSRJEN- April 2012.
- Pallavi Bahl,''Comparative analysis between DWT & WPD Technique of speech compression''in
International Journal IOSRJEN-Issue-8 AUG-2012.
- Yeeshu Ralhan, “Optimization & Design of Ultra wide band Bow tie patch antenna for
cancer detection”, National Conference at SLIET, Longowal Punjab date February 2011.
- Surender Saini, “Variable frequency generator using direct digital synthesizer”,
National Conference at Geeta Group of Institutions, Panipat, September 2011.
- In the series of Faculty Development programme, a 5 days’ workshop “Wipro Mission
10X” was conducted by Wipro at our campus in September, 2011 exclusively for the
faculty of our Institute to improve the teaching methodology. Our faculty Srishtti
Gulati, Pridhi Arora, Neha Sharma, Rashmi Sehrawat, Ms. Prerna and Vinod Jain were
certified by Wipro.
- Pawan Bhadana and Neha Aggarwal, “A Comparative Study of Public Key Cryptosystem
based on ECC and RSA” in International Journal IJCSE- May, 2011.
- Pawan Bhadana, “Performance Comparison of Power Routing Protocol for Mobile Adhoc
Network”, National Conference in Baba Budha College, Bir Sahib, Punjab, February,
- Pawan Bhadana, Neha Aggarwal and Anju Gera has presented a research paper, “A study
based on Secret Key Algorithms” at National Seminar on ‘Advances in Computing’ at
DCTM, Faridabad, April 2011.
- Anju Gera and Sonia Saini, “Implementation of ECC with Secure Text based Cryptosystem”
in International Journal IJMRA, December, 2011.
- Neha Sharma, “MANET: A novel apprc oach for improving QOS for video transfer using
PTRR-SVC”, International Conference ICNICT 2011 at KIET, Ghaziabad.
- Nidhi Sharma, “Web Text & Utilization Mining: An Overview”, International Conference
- Nidhi Sharma, “Web Crawlers: An essential computation in navigation by Search Engines”,
International Conference ICNICT 2011 at KIET, Ghaziabad.
- Kusum Saluja, “A Non-blocking Check pointing Algorithm for Non-Deterministic Mobile
Ad hoc Networks”, International Journal of Computer & Organization (IJCOT) for September
– October 2011 issue, volume1, Issue2.
- Kusum Saluja, “Transitive Dependencies Tracking in Minimum-Process Check pointing
Protocol for Mobile Ad hoc Networks”, International Journal of Computing Science
and Communication Technologies, Volume. 4, No. 1, July 2011. (ISSN 0974-3375).
- Kusum Saluja, “Analysis of Check pointing Algorithms for Distributed and Mobile
Systems: A Review”, International Journal of Computer & Organization (IJCOT) for
IJCOT-Volume 2 Issue 1, January – February, 2012.
- Vandana Agrawal and B. S. Sharma, “Application of the Generalized Lennard-Jones
Potential to the Lower mantle and the outer core of the Earth”, International Journal
of Physics, Vol.3 (2), PP-147-155, December 2010.
- Baljeet Singh and Jyoti Arora, “Rellection of plane waves from a free surface of
an initially stressed transversely isotropic dissipative medium”, Applied Mathematics,
vol. 2, PP 1129-1133. (2011)
- Baljeet Singh and Jyoti Arora, “Reflection of plane wave from a free surface of
an initially stressed rotating orthotropic dissipative solid half space”, Accepted
in ENG. Scientific research.
- Vanita Kohli and P.P. Khatri, “The feminization of the church in R.K. NARAYAN'S
NOVELS”, High beam international journal of research and publication in Academic
Journal, Vol.1, August 2011, Page No. 1-7.
- Vanita Kohli and P.P. Khatri, “R.K. Narayan's views and reviews in his life”, International
journal of Literary Studies, Vol.-1, September 2011, Page No. 33-37.
- Renu Chugh, S. K. Sharma and Shashank Goel, “On Finitely Decomposable Frames”, Presented
and Published in Proceeding of the third National Conference on Mathematical Techniques,
“Emerging Paradigms for Electronics and IT Industries” PP TS- 3.8.1-3.8.4, (2010).
- Renu Chugh and Shashank Goel, “On Orlicz N- Frames”, Journal of Advanced Research
in Pure and Mathematics, Vol. 3(1), PP 104-11, 2011.
- Renu Chugh, S. K. Sharma and Shashank Goel, “A Note on G-Frame Sequences”, International
Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 70(6), PP.797-805, 2011.
- Renu Chugh and Shashank Goel, “On Sum of G-Frames in Hilbert Spaces”, Jordanian
Journal of Mathematics and Statistics (Accepted)
- S.K.Karna, R.Sahai, “An Overview of Taguchi Method”, National Conference, ACME Palwal,
February 2011, P-28.
- S.K.Karna, R.Sahai, “Taguchi Method & Process optimization”, National Conference,
IIMT Ghaziabad, April 2011, P-47.
- S.K.Karna, R.Sahai, “Applications of Taguchi Method in Modern mfg. Sectors”, SRCEM,
Palwal, March 2011,
- Gaurav Kansal, Vikas Kumar, “A mathematical model for controlling the surface roughness
of a machined part”, National Conference, AFSET, May 2011,P-116.
- Mukesh Sharma, “Band Gap and Conductivity Measurement of TIO2 thin film deposited
by Sol-Gel Spin Coating method”, International Conference, September 2011, Bankok,