Faculty Development and Publications
Excellence in legal education can be achieved only by enduring efforts and dedicated
teamwork on the part of the management, faculty and students alike. The institute
has been organizing every year faculty development & orientation programmes. The
faculty has also been involved in research work in their respective areas of specialization
and has been publishing articles in reputed journals.
- Prof. (Dr.) R. K. Gupta, Principal of B.S.A.I.L. conducted two Ph.D. Viva-Voice
and Viva-voice of LL.M. students of certain Universities. He undertook other assignments
of academic and research from time to time. Apart from he was busy in guiding LL.M.
/ Ph.D. students working under his supervision during the year.
- (Dr.) Das Girdhari Prasad, presented a paper, “Sexual Harassment at working places”,
National Seminar on, “Gender Equality in India: Renaissance of Socio-Legal Justice”,
organized by Vivekananda College of Law, Aligarh, 2nd and 3rd April, 2011. He also
presented a paper titled “Security of Labourers in Unorganized Sectors of India”,
International Conference on “Competitiveness & Innovativeness in Engineering, Management
and Information Technology”, organized by Euro Asia Research and Development Association,
Jagadhri, 25th January, 2011.
- Pandey Raghwesh presented a paper, “Domestic Violence a serious Crime against
Women”, National Seminar on, “Gender Equality in India: Renaissance of Socio-Legal
Justice”, organized by Vivekananda College of Law, Aligarh, 2nd and 3rd April, 2011.
- (Dr.)Vashishth Archana, presented a paper titled “Role of RTI in Preventing Corruption”
in the National Conference on the topic “‘Right to Information: Emerging Issues,
challenges & Impression” held at Ideal Institute of Management and Technology &
School of Law, Karkardooma, Delhi, 24th January, 2012.
- Singh Sandhya, presented a paper, “Domestic Violence is a System of Exploitation
and Women Harassment in Society”, National Seminar on “Gender Equality in India:
Renaissance of Socio-Legal Justice”, organized by Vivekananda College of Law, Aligarh,
2nd and 3rd April, 2011. Her paper titled “Contribution of law in Social Change”
has been published in Mahila Vidhi Bharati (journal) at Page No. 215-218 in the
month April-June 2011.
- Garg, Dr. Monika, article titled “Should Anti-dumping Laws to be dumped'' has
been published in Shodh Prerak, October 2011, Vol. No. 1, Issue 4. She also presented
a paper, ''RTI and Corruption Driven System'' National Seminar on ‘Right to Information:
Emerging Issues, challenges & Impression’ by Ideal Institute of Management Technology
and School of Law, Delhi, 24th January, 2012.
- Mr. Subir Kumar, Article titled "PRO-KONNECT on Corporate Social Responsibility:
The New Corporate Mantra” has been published in ICSI magazine, Page 13-15, Volume
1, Issue 1, July 2011 issue.