The faculties are encouraged to update their knowledge and skills through various
training and learning modes. Constant efforts and financial support are being made
by the Management to achieve this aim. Some of the initiatives taken in this direction
are listed below:
- The institute regularly sponsors the faculty to pursue higher studies. At present
five faculty members are registered for Ph.D. degree that are provided the infrastructural
facilities for pursuing their research projects.
- The faculty members are encouraged to participate in National/ International conferences,
seminars and workshops to upgrade their knowledge and skills.
- Participation in Collaborative research Projects is facilitated.
- Teachers are being sponsored for Quality Improvement Programmes (QIP) of AICTE from
time to time.
- Yadav SK, Deepika, Khar RK, Mohd. M, Ansari SH. Terminalia Cebula Fruit Extract
Mediated Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles and Their Antimicrobial Effect. The Global
Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2013: 2(1).
- Khar RK, Chaudhary V. Application of contemporary concept of QbD, DoE and FbD for
drug development. The Pharma Review. 2012.
- Kumar S. Pathak DP. Synthesis, Characterization and Evaluation for Anticonvulsant
Activity Of Acetylnaphthalene and Substituted Acetylenaphthalene Derivative Of Heterocyclic
Compounds. The Pharma Innovation. 2012;1(11).
- Madaan S, Gupta AK, Sardana V. Improvement in Taste and Solubility of Atenolol by
Solid Dispersion System. in The Pharma Innovation. 2012; 1(8).
- Dhir S, Sharma M, Mahajan A, Rawal S, Pathak DP, Mahajan N, A rapid densitometric
method for the quantification of apigenin -7-glucoside in Euphorbia prostrata herb
using HPTLC. Journal of Pharmacy Research. 2012;5(2).
- Yadav SK, Deepika, Herbs Used in the Management of Obesity. Int. J of Institutional
Pharmacy and Life Sciences. 2011; 1(1).
- Rajput Anil, Singhmura S. Vitiligo. The Clinical Research Plus. 2012; 3(1): 56.
- Parkash V. Jogpal V. Maan S., Sharma V. Deepika, Yadav SK. A Review on Gastroretentive
Drug Delivery System, Int. J. of Pharm. & Life Sci. (IJPLS), 2011; 2 (5); 773-781.
- Parkash V. Maan S. Deepika, Yadav SK. Hemlata, Jogpal V. Fast Disintegrating Tablets:
Opportunity in Drug Delivery System. J Adv Pharm Tech & Res. 2011; 2 (4): 223-235.
- Singhmura S. Treatment Approaches of Tumor Angiogenesis; A Review. The Clinical
Research Plus. 2011;50.
- Yadav SK, Deepika, Jalalpure SS. Phytochemical Screening of various extracts of
stem bark of Bahunia racemosa. Int. J of Pharma. Research & Development. 2010; 2(5):
- Dey S, Singhmura S, Ghosh AK. Overview on Renal Cell Carcinoma. Int. J of Pharm.
- Deepika, Yadav SK, Jain A. Osteoporosis: An Overview. Int. J. of Pharmacy and Life
Sci. 2010; 1(2): 61-76.